Serious About Security: Welltech Systems‘s approach to security is designed to protect both merchants and their customers. We monitor every transaction, we continuously innovate in fraud prevention, and we protect your data like our business depends on it—because it does. We adhere to industry-leading standards to manage our network, secure our web and client applications, and set policies across our organization.
Encryption and monitoring: Welltech Systems enables trusted transactions between merchants and their customers by making secure payments as simple as possible. We do this by bringing monitoring technologies that once were only available to the largest of merchants.
Welltech Systems encrypts transactions at the point of payment and tokenizes data once it reaches our servers. We track the payments as it goes through our software. We monitor your money until it’s deposited into your bank account.
In addition, we monitor each transaction to detect suspicious behaviour. Welltech Systems uses algorithms to spot and freeze malicious or suspicious activity. We’re looking out for merchants and their customers at each step.
Partners in security: We’re dedicated to keeping both merchants and their customers business and money safe. We deal with the banks and take care of compliance, regulation and processing. We’ll make sure your money moves quickly and securely into your bank account.
Layered Security: All our payments processing infrastructure adheres to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Stopping fraud before it happens: We stop fraud via live monitoring programs that analyze transactions as they’re happening. This is known as risk visualization. The approach helps us detect and investigate suspicious activity before a fraudulent charge takes place. This method is not only a pioneering way for us to protect both merchants and their customers, but it’s also a better way to build an automated system to detect criminals that will scale as our business grows.
Secure network, servers, and data: Welltech Systems’s network and servers are housed in a secure facility monitored around the clock by dedicated security staff.
- Card-processing & Online payments systems adhere to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Welltech Systems requires sensitive data to be encrypted using industry-leading methods when stored on disk or transmitted over public networks.
- Welltech Systems uses standard, well-reviewed cryptographic protocols and message formats (such as, 3-DES SSL and PGP) when transferring data.
- Welltech Systems requires that cryptographic keys are at least 256 bits long. Asymmetric keys must be at least 2048 bits long.
Web and client application security: Welltech Systems’s software is developed using industry standard security best practices.
- Card-processing & Online payment applications adhere to PCI-DSS Level 1.
- Welltech Systems prohibits the storage of card numbers, magnetic stripe data, and security codes on client devices.
- Applications developed in-house are subject to strict quality testing and security review.
- Web development follows industry-standard secure coding guidelines, such as those recommended by OWASP.
Research and Disclosure: Welltech Systems recognizes the important contributions that our customers and the security research community can make. We encourage responsible reporting of problems with our service. We also recognize that legitimate and well-intentioned researchers are sometimes blamed for the problems they disclose. In order to encourage responsible reporting practices, we promise not to bring legal action against researchers who point out a problem, provided they:
- Share with us the full details of any problem found.
- Do not disclose the issue to others until we’ve had reasonable time to address it.
- Do not intentionally harm the experience or usefulness of the service to others.
- Never attempt to view, modify, or damage data belonging to others.
- If you believe that you have discovered vulnerability, please report it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Welltech Systems?
We take security very seriously. Your online transaction on Welltech Systems is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Welltech Systems uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card and debit card payments on Welltech Systems are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Also, Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
- Does Welltech Systems store my credit/debit card information?
Welltech Systems stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
- What credit/debit cards are accepted on Welltech Systems?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards.
- Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
Yes! We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express credit/debit cards issued by banks in India and in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US.
Please note that we do not accept internationally issued credit/debit cards for Flyte, Wallet and eGV payments/top-ups.
- What other payment options are available on Welltech Systems?
Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Soon we will be accepting E-Gift Vouchers and Welltech Systems Wallet.